As we all know, Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council (MPNRC) conducts the written examination for Nursing Students under GNM Course and lakhs of applicants appear in it to get eligible further. Recently, exams were conducted by the authorities for which MPNRC GNM Result 2024 will be out soon. You should download MPNRC GNM Marksheet 2024 after checking your result on the portal. You can use basic details such as Registration Number to check your MPNRC Nursing Result 2024 1st Year 2nd Year & 3rd Year. You can find separate link for MPNRC GNM 1st 2nd 3rd Year Result 2024 which will be helpful for you.
MPNRC GNM Result 2024
Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council (MPNRC) is a recognized organization that offers admission to a range of medical programmes. Many students apply for admission to the MPNRC GNM, etc. each year to get admission in Nursing courses. The MPNRC GNM 1 to 3 Years Exam was conducted annually by the association. Candidates who gave the exam will have to wait a few days to find out the results for 2024. In a few days, the organization will declare the MPNRC GNM Result 2024. Applicants can check the official website for updates on the exam results.
MPNRC Nursing Result 2024 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
|Nursing 1 to 3 Year Examination
|(MPNRC) Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council
|Madhya Pradesh GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery)
|Duration of Course
|First Day of Application
|To be updated
|To be announced
|MPNRC Nursing Result 2024 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
|To be released
Eligibility Criteria of MPNRC GNM 2024
Below given are the basic eligibility criteria to apply for MPNRC GNM exam 2024:
- Candidates should pass 10+12 levels of education with minimum marks from the recognised board.
- Minimum percentile should be 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 10+12 boards.
- Candidates should have science subjects in the syllabus on 10+12 boards.
How to Check MPNRC Nursing Result 2024 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
Candidates who attended the GNM first, second and third year exams are advised that you can check their MPNRC Nursing Result 2024 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year by following the above step-by-step instructions as soon as the results are formally announced.
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council’s official website at https://mpnrc.mponline.gov.in
- Locate and click on the link which will take you to the MPNRC GNM Result 2024 under the Important Link Section.
- Click on the MPNRC GNM 1 to 3 year Result 2024 option when you see it on your webpage.
- FInally in order to view the result, you must fill in your roll number as username and date of birth as your security password to login and then click on submit.
- MPNRC GNM Result 2024 will appear in front of you.
- Candidates should lastly check all their information and report it in case of any mistake before the marksheet is released.
MPNRC GNM Marksheet 2024
The Madhya Pradesh Nurse Registration Council will formally release the marksheet for the GNM 1st to 3rd Year Exam on official website. However it won’t be considered as the original MPNRC GNM Marksheet 2024. Candidates need to collect the original MPNRC GNM Marksheet 2024 from their affiliated college after 2 to 3 years of the result announcement.
MPNRC Nursing Marksheet 2024 : Details to Verify
The following information should be verified on the MPNRC Nursing Marksheet 2024 before the candidate download it to your device:
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- University Name
- College Name
- Course Year
- Course Name
- Total Marks
- Candidate’s Marks
- Percentage Obtained
MPNRC GNM Merit List 2024
- Based on the MPNRC GNM Merit List 2024, administrators will determine for which candidates will be admitted.
- The merit list will be made available to candidates on the university’s official website by administrators. To view the merit list, applicants must use the university’s official website.
- It is advised that applicants obtain the merit list from the university’s official website.
MPNRC GNM Exam Pattern 2024
All candidates who plan to take the exam must be well aware of the topics covered in the MPNRC GNM Exam 2024 as well as the Test Pattern only then candidates can give the test. Candidates can obtain the information about the subjects, questions, time allotted, negative marking from the official website. 150 multiple choice based questions are asked with 1 mark for each question. There is no negative marking.
|Name of Subject
MPNRC Nursing Result 2024 @ mpnrc.mp.gov.in
|MPNRC Nursing Result 2024 1st Year
|MPNRC Nursing Result 2024 2nd Year
|MPNRC Nursing Result 2024 3rd Year
FAQs On MPNRC GNM Result 2024
What is the official website of MPNRC GNM Result 2024?
The official website of MPNRC GNM Result 2024 is https://mpnrc.mp.gov.in/.
How many questions are asked in the MPNRC GNM Exam 2024?
150 questions are asked in the MPNRC GNM Exam 2024.
Which subject is mandatory in the 10+12 board to apply for the MPNRC GNM exam?
The subject is mandatory in the 10+12 board to apply for the MPNRC GNM exam is science.
When will MPNRC GNM Result 2024 come?
MPNRC GNM Result 2024 will be out anytime soon.