The Telangana Police department with the support of Telangana government has introduced a generously discounted traffic challan scheme in an admirable attempt to promote safe driving and reduce financial burdens. This program will run from 26th December, 2023 to 10th January, 2024 which gives the driver a deadline to pay their TS E Challan Payment 2024. You are required to pay challan in an electronic form on the basis of vehicle type, as discount provided in this scheme depends upon the type of vehicle you have as TSRTC buses & vendors owning push cart will have 90% TS E Challan Discount 2024, light motor vehicles like cars, jeep etc & heavy motor vehicle like trucks have 60% discount and lastly the two wheelers & three wheelers have 80% discount on their pending challan. You must complete the TS E Challan Registration 2024 to avail the Benefits. Because of this scheme, the Telangana government is expecting that in 10 days over 300 crore challan will be collected with the help of Telangana E Challan Discount 2024.
TS E Challan Payment 2024
Telangana Police department has announced that from 26th December, 2023 to 10th January 2024 the e-challan amount, which is the digital challan method given to the vehicle owner of the Indian Citizen for breaking traffic laws & caught on surveillance, will be reduced by 60%, 80% or 90% on the basis of vehicle type. The application process was opened from 26th December, 2023, to 10th January, 2023 when the vehicle owner can easily do TS E Challan Payment 2024 conveniently sitting at home, with a discount rate.
Telangana E Challan Discount 2024
|TS E Challan Payment
|Telangana Police Department
|First Day of the Scheme
|26th December, 2023
|Telangana E Challan Discount 2024
|60% to 90%
|Last Day of the Scheme
|10th January, 2023
TS E Challan Discount 2024
The scheme of TS E Challan Discount 2024 on the unpaid traffic challan, on the basis of vehicle type:
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) buses & Push Carts: For the TSRTC buses and Push Cart drivers will enjoy 90% TS E Challan Discount 2024 i.e. they just need to pay 10% of the original traffic challan.
- Three-wheelers and two-wheelers: All the three wheelers and two wheelers will only need to pay 20% of the original challan amount.
- Heavy-motor vehicles (trucks) & light-motor vehicles (cars, jeep): Initial challan expected to be paid by heavy and light motor vehicles is reduced to 40% TS E Challan Discount 2024.
Instructions For TS E Challan Registration 2024
All the candidates who want to do TS E Challan Registration 2024, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of TS E Challan website i.e. https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/.
- Next click on the Register button on the screen.
- Then the official website page for TS E Challan Registration will open in front of you.
- Enter the Owner name, Vehicle number, Email ID, Mobile number or ID number in the required field on the web page.
- Now click on submit to complete the registration process.
- Next to login into the account use your username and password appointed to you while registration.
- Then select the type of vehicle, module or the driving license number if available.
- Now fill in the required demographic details regarding the vehicle and select the get details tab.
- The details related to the vehicle will open in front of you including the challan.
- Check if there is any unpaid pending challan and on the basis of type of vehicle chosen the discount will be applied automatically.
- Lastly, pay the challan after choosing your preferable payment method and clear your unpaid transactions.
TS E Challan Payment Method 2024
The TS E Challan Payment Method 2024 is available in various methods provided by the Telangana Government i.e Debit card, Credit card (Mastercard, RuPay, Visa etc.), Wallets (Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm) and Net Banking.
TS E Challan Registration 2024 : Documents Required
The documents required for the TS E Challan Registration 2024 are as follows:
- Driving License
- Address proof: AADHAR Card
- Identity Proof: PAN card
- Motor Vehicle number
- No.of Challan to be paid
- Vehicle Owner Photo
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Other vehicle documents like RC Book, POC insurance
TS E Challan Status Check 2024
Once you have registered and paid the E Challan, follow the steps mentioned below to check the TS E Challan Status Check 2024.
- First you need to open the official website of TS E Challan 2024.
- Click the license or vehicle number tab to open the web page of the TS E challan portal.
- Select the available license plate or vehicle number. Fill out the form on the page and select the “ get detailed” tab.
- Telangana E challan status 2024 will now be available after clicking the cheek status tab.
TS E Challan Payment 2024
|TS E Challan Payment 2024
FAQs On TS E Challan Payment 2024
What is the timespan of TS E Challan Payment 2024?
The timespan of TS E Challan Payment 2024 is 26th December, 2023 to 10th January, 2024.
What is the discount provided for Two wheelers and three wheelers vehicles?
The discount provided for Two wheelers and three wheelers is 80%.
What are the vehicle related documents required for the TS E Challan Payment 2024 scheme?
The vehicle related documents required for the TS E Challan Payment 2024 scheme are driving license, RC Book and POC Insurance.