As we all know, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts various important examinations in which one of the major one is TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2024 which is expected to be out in January 2024. If you are interested in this exam then you should check TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2024 details in this post. Also check the TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility 2024 before proceeding for Online Application. Once the recruitment is out, you should fill the TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2024 on the official website.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2024
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is expecting to conduct Group 4 exam in June 2024 and the TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2024 for the same is going to be announced by the authority. The application process will start from January 2024, then you can apply for the exam if you qualify for the eligibility criteria. The posts available after passing this exam, which are Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Forest Apprentice, Typist and Steno Typist, have different eligibility criteria. The no. of vacancies haven’t been released by TNPSC but on the basis of last year it could be around 8000.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2024
|Name of exam
|TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2024
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
|June 2024 expected
|Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Forest Apprentice, Typist and Steno Typist
|No. of vacancies
|To be updated
|Last year vacancies
|Registration fee: Rs. 150, Examination fee: Rs. 100
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2024
|January 2024 expected
|Last Date of Registration
TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2024 : Important Dates
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2024
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2024
|Online Registration Starts 2024
|Last Date to Apply 2024
|Last Day to Pay Application fee 2024
|TNPSC Group 4 Hall ticket 2024
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2024
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility 2024
The candidate needs to qualify the TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility 2024 like educational qualification, age limit and computer qualification.
TNPSC Group 4 : Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should be SSLC passed with minimum marks which get admission to higher secondary courses.
- Candidates should pass with minimum marks of 35% in the 11 year SSLC Public Examination.
- Candidates who have appeared in 11 years of SSLC exam and failed to acquire minimum marks in one or more subjects but obtained 35% in the same subject in the 10 year SSLC exam will be granted admission and declared passed.
- Candidates who failed to pass in optional subjects but scored minimum passing marks in all other subjects in the 11 year SSLC Exam are considered passed.
- Candidates who passed in the 10th Standard Government exam by the Open School Board, Tamil Nadu then you have passed the SSLC Public Examination.
TNPSC Group 4 Age Limit 2024
|TNPSC Group 4 Age Limit 2024
|Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade III)
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs and Destitute Widows of all Caste
|MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs
|Village Administrative Officer (VAO)
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs,MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Caste
How to Apply Online TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2024
Candidates need to pay register fees Rs.150 to be able to apply for the exam. Follow the guidelines given below to Apply Online TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2024.
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s official website at https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- Look for the option “Recruitment for Group 4 Service 2024” and click on it.
- Fill your educational information and other demographic information along with uploading documents, photographs and signature.
- Next you proceed to the payment page.
- Candidates will be then asked to pay Rs 100 as an examination fee for the exam which can be paid by mediums like Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Net Banking. SC,ST, Person with Benchmark Disability or Widow have a chance to give free exams but the backward classes other than muslim and also muslim, communities who are not notified have 3 free chances and Ex-serviceman have 2 free chances in their lifetime.
- After doing the payment do not refresh the webpage. Wait for the fully filled application form to open on your screen.
- Once the application form appears, download it and take 2-3 prints for further admission process.
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2024
The TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process 2024 which is going to conducted in June, 2024 includes 2 steps:
- Preliminary Test: The candidates are asked to give a preliminary exam as a screen test only. Candidates declared passed on the basis of marks scored in this exam become eligible for the main written exam.
- Written Exam: Next the candidates need to appear for the written exam which will decide your future whether or not you will be posted for the jobs under Group 4 of TNPSC.
- Document Verification: After the candidates successfully pass the written exam they will be admitted to document verification level. Candidates are always asked to carry noth original documents and its 2-3 print out copies.
- Interview: The last and most important stage is the interview. The candidates need to be vocal enough to pass the oral test taken during the interview by the recruiters.
Once the candidates pass through all the stages of the selection process, they are declared passed and counseled about the job profile, working space and other relevant information regarding the job position.
tnpsc.gov.in Group 4 Notification 2024 PDF Link
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2024 PDF
FAQs On TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2024
When is the TNPSC Group 4 exam expected to be conducted?
The TNPSC Group 4 exam is expected to be conducted in the month of June, 2024.
What are the posts available under the TNPSC Group 4 recruitment 2024?
The posts available under the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2024 exam include Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Forest Apprentice, Typist and Steno Typist.
What are the examination fees for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2024?
The examination fees for TNPSC is Rs. 100.