You should know that State Bank of India released the recruitment of Junior Associate or Clerk in the recent months and many candidates applied for it. You should know that the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2023 is announced as per which 5th, 6th, 11th & 12th January is fixed for the exam. Applicants will be able to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023 from official website from 26 December 2023. As per information coming to us, you will be able to collect State Bank of India Clerk Call Letter 2023 from 26th December 2023 Onwards. There are several important details mentioned on the SBI Junior Associate Prelims Call Letter 2023 which you need to verify before using further.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023
State Bank of India, SBI will be conducting recruitment exam to fill 8773 clerk posts on 5th, 6th, 11th and 12th January 2024. The SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023 for the exam is released by the authority on 26th December, 2023 on the official website of State Bank Of India. The candidates are instructed to carry the photocopy of the amidst to the exam hall and also preserve it after exams for admission purposes. The SBI Clerk exam is divided into two parts i.e. Prelim and Mains followed by the Interview.
Sbi.co.in JA Prelims Call Letter 2023
|SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam
|State Bank Of India
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2024
|5th, 6th, 11th, 12h January, 2024
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023
|26 December 2023
|Preliminary exam, Main exam, Interview
How to Download SBI Clerk Call Letter 2023 @ sbi.co.in
The Candidates can download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023 on 26th December, 2023 from the official website of State Bank Of India. To Download SBI Clerk Call Letter 2023 @ sbi.co.in is very easy but most important from exam point of view so follow the below mentioned steps.
- Firstly go to the official website of State bank of India i.e. https://sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- Search for Recruitment of Junior Associates and click on download to get hold on the call letter/ sbi.co.in Clerk Admit Card 2024.
- The new login tab allows the candidates to select the language of admit card and fill in the captcha code along with registration number or roll number and date of birth which is usually the default password.
- Finally you will be logged into your account and the admit card will be open on the web page.
- Download the sbi.co.in Clerk Admit Card 2024 in PDF format and take 2-3 print outs for a safer side.
Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023
After the SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2023 is downloaded, the main step is to check the details present on it so that if there is any mistake you can contact the officials to change it. The list of details are as follows:
- Candidate Name
- Roll number
- Candidate’s Birthdate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the Exam & Post
- Exam Date and time
- Exam Centre
- Exam Address
- Exam City
- Exam Paper name and code
Documents To Carry On SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2024
When the candidates reach the exam centre given below are the original documents he/she should carry in hardcopy and 2-3 print outs of it, along with them. As per SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2024, you have to appear in exam on 5th, 6th, 11th & 12th January 2024 with following documents.
- Print out of the SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2023
- Identity Proof i.e. Aadhar card or Pan Card
- Photographs (minimum 2-3)
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam pattern 2023
The Preliminary Exam of SBI Clerk further consists of 3 subject tests for 1 hour duration. Candidates who pass all the 3 tests with maximum merit marks will get the chance to sit for the Main exam.
|Number of Questions
|Marks per subject
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern 2023
SBI Clerk Main Exam further consists of 4 subjects whose marks sum up to 200 marks. The candidates on the basis of their marks and category are placed in the merit list in descending order. On the basis of cut off marks issued by the bank, candidates in the merit list will finally face the interview.
|Number of Questions
|Marks per subject
|General and Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2023
The SBI Clerk Recruitment exam is divided into 3 parts i.e. Preliminary exam, Main exam and Interview.
- Preliminary Exam: Preliminary exam of the SBI Clerk Recruitment exam comprises 100 objective questions for 100 marks. This test further consist of 3 section i.e. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability for 1 month.
- Main Exam: In Main examination, the candidates need to answer 200 MCQs for 200 marks in 1 hour. This exam is also divided into 4 sections i.e. General and Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
- Interview: Candidates passing in both the prelim and main exam & are ranking in merit get the opportunity to face the interview as the final stage of Selection process. In the interview the candidate’s knowledge over the subject, English and other local language is tested. If the interviewer finds the candidate proficient enough in the languages, then he/she is selected, otherwise the others are disqualified.
SBI Junior Associate Call Letter 2023
|Download SBI Clerk Call Letter 2023 @ sbi.co.in
FAQs On SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2023
When will the SBI Clerk Exam 2024 be conducted?
The SBI Clerk Exam will be conducted on 5th, 6th, 11th and 12th January 2024.
Where can we Download SBI Clerk Call Letter 2023 @ sbi.co.in?
The SBI Clerk Call Letter 2023 @ sbi.co.in can be downloaded from the official website of State Bank of India.
What is the marks weightage of Preliminary and Main exam of SBI Clerk Exam 2024?
The Prelim Exam is of 100 marks while the main examination of SBI Clerk Exam 2024 is of 200 marks.